Friday 16 October 2009

WELL Well well well wellity woo wooo woo

Hello there everybody! Wow I have no idea what to put here. I've never really done a blogging type thing before, so forgive me for being a blog n00b.

I'm Emma Wyton aka Emu, and I am an animation 2nd year student at Ravensbourne College. My compadre Tom Ritchie and I will be teaming up to complete an awesome sauce character design project. I will be designing an old grandma character and Tom will be designing a Scottish zoo keeper. We'll be updating you all with the latest info about how we are progressing, so make sure you come visit us every now and then.

I have already started researching and doing a few doodles. I will try and get round to uploading some scans of those this weekend, then you can comment on them and let me know what you think.

So adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment